2, ఫిబ్రవరి 2010, మంగళవారం

Freinds are for ever - Kavitha/Poem about freinds and Freindship

The person who flashes in your heart when you are in need is your Best Friend. I have four to five people like that. I have a live example for the above situation.
               Exactly four years back, Like all the fresher’s I too planned a training programme on java in Hyderabad for 9 months. When I called the training institute they said that the new batch is going to start in twodays.If I miss this the next batch will start after two months.So I decided to go to Hyderabad immediately from Chennai.
         I didn’t like to stay at hostels . so i need to search a room on sharing basis.Its very difficult to get a room in hyd, that too for bachelor. Lot of complications.. And I was totally in a confused state .. what to do ? Where to go? Then one of best friend helped me to get the room with in two days.

Then I came to know that, Money we earn will bring the comfort in life but friends we earn will bring happiness..

One small poem/kavitha about friendship….

Maduram maduram..
     ee srusti lone ee sneham maduram
Bavanikee andani Bavaanni..
           andinchindi ee sneham..


varshiche badallo..tadisina kannulaku..
           Ahaladanni kaliginche harivillee ee sneham
Adugulo Aduguayi tadapadina..
          vela thoduayi vuntundhi ee sneham


nalupu telupala jeevthapu prayanam lo..
           ragunalu nimpu andhamga chesidhee ee sneham.
kalmasham leni manusulatho...
          telika parchi matalotho nindivundi ee sneham.


Manchi ayina chedu ayina...
                Badha ayina, Sonthosam ayina..pachukunedi snehithudithone..

Nanna tarvatha manalani...
               titte chanuvu, kotti cheppe tapana vundedhi snehithudike..

 Update me with your comments


కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: