4, జనవరి 2010, సోమవారం

Telugu Kavitha 1- Love Poem

This was my first Kavitha. which i wrote long back.Actaully i use to write kavithas(peoms) in telugu. But by the request of my freinds who dont know telugu, i tried to write the meaning in the english(i know it looks funny), So that they can also enjoy... What say all?


Telugu:- 
        Gunde Chappudu kuda nee peru la vinipisthodhi….
        Evvaru pilichina adhi nuvve anipisthodhi…
        Ekkada chusina nee roope kanipisthidhi….

        Nuvvante pattaleni prema nannu champivesthodhi….. 

English :- 
        My Heart Beat Listens like your name...
        who ever calls me, i thought it was you...
        where ever i see, i felt your presence there...
        the unmeasurable effect ion on you.. is killing me..


Update me with your comments
- Sasidhar Anne

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: